The Print Shop gallery offers an extended portfolio of prints by Mike Shepherd available as print only or as mounted print, made using Epson Professional Ultrachrome K3 Inks and Fuji Smooth Fine Art Paper. Prints are museum grade, acid-free and lightfast.
Epson UltraChrome Professional Inks - What are they?
Epson UltraChrome inks are extremely high performance colour inks designed for professional photographic, graphic arts and proofing applications. From producing the inspiring images of the most famous photographers in the world to ensuring that commercial prints are rendered to the most exacting standards of colour accuracy, Epson UltraChrome inks are designed to exceed the expectations of the most demanding professionals.
Fine art prints are delicate, so individual prints are dispatched in a flat-pack as apposed to in mailing tubes - they are specially dry-mounted (bonded down on acid-free board for reliable and easy framing).
Mounted prints are dispatched in a flat package and sent via independent courier, again ready for framing although the framing cost is much reduced (only requiring the framer to make frame and glass front).
All work is signed and dated by Mike Shepherd – if you prefer work framed and finished then please refer to the Gem Range or Vista Range Galleries, if you can find the print you have seen in framed format then please call us on 01524 61269 and we can make it for you.
Print specs are as follows:
- Fuji Smooth Fine Art Photo Paper – 255gsm archival (fade-free) professional type
- Open Edition (unless otherwise stated)
- Collectable Large format fine art photography
- Signed and dated by Mike Shepherd
- Sized at 12”x12” making a finished picture of approx 20”x20”
- Available as print only, or mounted print with backing and clear protective wrapping ready for framing – 12”x12” mounted prints are in 19”x19” mount (outer dimensions). See individual Galleries below for detailed sizes and pricing.